Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Friday, May 06, 2005

tagged, dammit.

weirdso tagged me for this thing...well, on my poetry blog, but i'm putting it here since it's not poetry.
The Rules: The idea is to pick 5 of the following and complete the sentences, then pass this meme on to 3 more bloggers. No tag backs.

If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

if i could be a musician...i would play piano and sing, like tori amos but with less obscure lyrics. i'd turn all my poetry into song. and sometimes i'd write songs about weird offensive things. just because i'm me.

if i could be a psychologist...i would work with schizophrenic patients. for example; my oldest brother. nobody seems to want to treat them like real people.

if i could be a librarian...i'd replace the time honored "shhh" with "shut your muther fucking hole"

if i could be an athlete...i would totally be a swimmer. like a fish, i am.

if i could be a llama rider...i'd ride it through the taco bell drive thru.


****

ok, i'll guess i'll tag mandy, lewie, and daniel.

good times.

No comments: