Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Saturday, May 28, 2005

my amazingly fascinating life

i think my cold's all done kicking my ass. at least for the moment. YAY. the past few days have been a blur, like i've been moving around in a big cloud. but it's cool, cause now i can get back to slaying the day, instead of blowing the nose.

but if i have to hear Pooh's Heffalump Movie one more time, i just might jab an icepick into my ear.

i did get to go to the doctor yesterday, only it wasn't for me, it was davey's physical for kindergarten. he adores going to the doctor and i so don't get it. he didn't wince or anything when they took blood from his finger, actually he looked slightly amused. i remember when i was maybe 8 or 9, a nurse tried to take blood from me and she had to call someone in to hold me down cause i flipped out. i'm glad davey's not such a freak like me.

ok, i don't have much more to say right now, since all i've been doing today is spacing out, eating cereal and watching Napoleon Dynamite for the zillionth time.



yeah...i'm that bored.

No comments: