Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Thursday, November 03, 2005

easily amused...

here's what's going on. right at this minute...
  • i am typing. that is obvious. i was planning to write a very meaningful poem, but since when do i know how to do that. HAH.
  • my five year old son is singing a Rick James song. while learning to do The Hustle. in his underwear.
  • my brother is on his cell phone talking to what may quite possibly become my future sister-in-law. he just screamed, "HANKY SPANKY," in a micky mouse voice.
  • my mother seems to have disappeared. she does that sometimes, she's tiny. remind me to check under the sofa cushions.
  • my dad is in the basement mumbling to himself, something about quantum mechanics, or something very similar. there's a fine line between genius and insanity. my dad plays hopscotch over it.
  • the cat is trying to eat my shoes. i don't have the heart to tell her they're not real Converse.
  • the fish in the fish tank are busy hating me. i can tell by the way they ignore me when i go to feed them.

I AM THE MOST FASCINATING PERSON ALIVE!!!

i try to entertain people. all five people that read my blog. nyaaaa....


i totally stole that from zen-master-diggity-dan-man. feel free to go make your own nonsense at the Einstein Chalkboard Generator.

No comments: