- i am typing. that is obvious. i was planning to write a very meaningful poem, but since when do i know how to do that. HAH.
- my five year old son is singing a Rick James song. while learning to do The Hustle. in his underwear.
- my brother is on his cell phone talking to what may quite possibly become my future sister-in-law. he just screamed, "HANKY SPANKY," in a micky mouse voice.
- my mother seems to have disappeared. she does that sometimes, she's tiny. remind me to check under the sofa cushions.
- my dad is in the basement mumbling to himself, something about quantum mechanics, or something very similar. there's a fine line between genius and insanity. my dad plays hopscotch over it.
- the cat is trying to eat my shoes. i don't have the heart to tell her they're not real Converse.
- the fish in the fish tank are busy hating me. i can tell by the way they ignore me when i go to feed them.
I AM THE MOST FASCINATING PERSON ALIVE!!!
i try to entertain people. all five people that read my blog. nyaaaa....
i totally stole that from zen-master-diggity-dan-man. feel free to go make your own nonsense at the Einstein Chalkboard Generator.