Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Friday, September 16, 2005

don't wanna go

so i'm about to go to work. i don't want to move. so i blog. HELP ME BLOG, I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK, WHAAAAAAA. ok, that's not working. hm. i had a dream early this morning about hurricanes and my grandma...and i think there was some hamsters thrown in there. i don't remember, but for some reason i woke up with Unskinny Bop by Poison stuck in my head. WTF??

anyways...here i am, dragging my feet when i should be getting ready for work. i feel like someone just beat me up and killed my dog. i don't even have a dog. but still. you know what i mean. it's not just work. it's life. but i won't get into that.

i feel like sitting here and writing sad cliched poetry about rainclouds and dead things, but i don't have time. so i guess i might just have to recite them to the customers at work.

No comments: