it ended sunday. i want to curl into a ball and scream.
all this past weekend i've been remeniscing about RadCons past. here's some high points:
- getting a contact high while watching space ghost and playing mancala with my bestest friend in the whole wide world.
- getting my groove on to The Safety Dance at the mini dance/rave/whatever thing they had going on at night. i was normally quite a bit drunk/high at this point, so i'm sure i looked pretty hot (har har).
- running around a hotel in a cat dress, ears, tail, mardi gras beads, and a leash:
- stalking the goth boys.
- stalking the gamer boys (which was usually not hard, as they never moved far from their computers).
- getting lost in the hotel and not caring. playing on the elevators and scaring the guests in the non-convention wing.
- breaking my bestest friend's #1 room rule, twice, with different people (hella).
- making new friends while confusing their room for my friends' room, and them not caring because they were just as drunk as i.
- quiet moments alone in the anime room, collecting thoughts and trying to hold down my lunch.
- pop tarts, soda, and dill pickles for dinner. and breakfast the next day...and lunch...
- stumbling into a hotel room at 4am drunk, trying to see which spot on the floor is available for crashing on.
- waking up in the morning and seeing who ended up sharing the bed together (!!)
- waking up in the morning and everyone seeing who i was sharing the bed with (yee haw)
- whips, chains, handcuffs, wings, leather, cloaks, swords, daggars, fangs, leashes, horns, corsettes, heels, boots, belly dancers, tigers, fire dancing, wet t-shirt contests, mystery drinks, toxic waste, pizza, badges, hand stamps....whew. and (my favorite part) friends.