Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Thursday, February 09, 2006

i like vicodin

took a trip to the emergency room today. it's the first time i've had to visit for myself. i've taken davey for different whatnot, but i tend to avoid doctors at all costs.

buuuuuut, i was chillin and watching TV today, doing my whatnot online and i got a sudden and severe pain in my jaw. my tooth stopped hurting the other day, so i was thinking i might be able to put off going to the dentist for a little bit. but the pain today was FAR WORSE than before, and i simply could not handle it. it rivaled labor pains. i mean, at least when i had labor pains, i wasn't as worried because i knew they were supposed to be happening, my face is not supposed to hurt, dammit. and i don't remember crying when i was in labor, but i was bawling so hard today i got the hiccups and snubs like babies do. i'm such a tard.

so after panicking and hyperventilating myself, and swearing that i was dying, i managed to eventually drag my butt out to the car and drive myself to the hospital (wearing only one contact, because FUCKING HELL, my pink eye came back).

so they prescribed me some penicillin and vicodin and sent me on my way. my mom came down to see me and hang out for a little while, which was nice, because the only thing worse than being in pain and feeling helpless is being alone when it happens.

i took the vicodin and started attempting gymnastics moves. i learned tonight that i can still do a bridge (well, not from a standing position, that would just be suicide).

i like that. aw, yeah. i'm more flexible than i thought.

No comments: