Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I MAKE BOXES.

So my brother went to Manpower yesterday and this thought...this voice in my head told me HEY YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB EITHER YOU BUM and I was like "oh yeah." So I went in with him and filled out my life story. Well, I went back today (with brother) to interview and now...
TA DA! I am going to "make boxes" tomorrow in some warehouse for 10 hours (with brother) for (and this is good, haha) MORE money than I made at my last job with a management position.

Plus I watched 2 hours of Unsolved Mysteries ghost stories tonight, so I am floating on a cloud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I hate leaving you with nothing so here's a comment. congrats on the job and you should return some IM's sometime :) I talked to your bro but I guess he never told you I said hi.

Yes, this is Chris. Send me an AOL IM line sometime.

Cheers! Hasta! Ciao! Laters! Sayanara! Ding Zho Dhe! Au Revoir!