Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Out of touch

It seems just a little funny. While the rest of the world (meaning the U.S., my mind doesn't reach very far) is blogging about politics and current events, I talk about children's shows. I feel a bit removed from the world. My life is: computer, Legos, computer, grocery shopping, computer, making dinner, computer, telling davey to put his underwear back on dammit, computer, children's programming, computer... well, it goes like that. I've yet to get a car in this strange new place, Virginia (that, funny enough, I was BORN IN), so I am suffering from a serious lack of karaoke.

On a completely different note, I just purchased a copy of Willard (2003 version) on DVD. It's got the music video of Ben, directed by the awesomeness of Crispin Hellion Glover.


It's especially nice with his commentary, in which Mr. Glover spews forth the entire thing in one breath, with plenty of plugs for his own CD and films he is directing. Love it. Love it.



No comments: