Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Dream

The greatest dream I had recently.
I was in a car with John Travolta. We were driving around in the parking lot of a Friendly's (which I actually haven't seen one of those since I was back east) and he was teaching me how to drive a stick shift.

While I'm on the subject, the strangest dream.
I had this dream during the week after my grandfather (PaPa) died, I think about 8 years ago...
My family, my grandparents, the Brady Bunch and myself were driving into The City (which city? don't know). We finally parked in front of a very tall, very skinny building which had no doors, but a metal ladder hanging on the side. The group of us climbed up the ladder, and when we all made it to the top we all threw frisbees for a bit, then climbed down. On the car ride home (Brady Bunch still in tow) we got stuck in a traffic jam in the middle of this huge tunnel. Well, that made my PaPa mad, so he got out of the car, climbed onto the roof of the nearest vehicle, then started stomping around, poking holes in the car with his (ahem) spike heels.
After the tunnel fiasco, we headed toward The Country where there was a balcony overlooking the city and I discussed politics with a talking frog.

More dreams to come, I'm sure.

No comments: