Thoughts, Nonsense, Neurosis, Boom

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

such are the consequences of being a nerd.

goddam, my wrist hurts. it started the other day (while typing) that my wrist on the pinky side started hurting like a sun-a-bitch, but not enough to cause me to stop typing. as time wore on, my fingers on my right hand started to get numb and cold. ugh, WTF.

by now, the pain has spread to my elbow, and i'm forced to use the little red dot in the middle of my laptop keyboard (pain in the ass) because to grip the mouse hurts like HELL. i'm wearing a brace on it now, so at least i can type with both hands now (reason for last post being so short -- one handed typing), but, for some reason, even with the brace on, it still hurts to use the mouse. i'm sure it's from overuse, as i'm on my computer for about 2/3 of the day. forgive me if i don't post for awhile. i'm in pain. see what entertaining you people has done to me?? HA. as if you were ever really entertained.

on top of this, my grandma is in the hospital again. she got a really nasty flu over the weekend and ended up falling down. she was so weak, it took her a half hour to get to a phone to call for help. my mom and brother went down to harrisonburg to help out, feed her cat and visit her. she's in pretty bad shape.

so things in the life of jenny are a bit of a mess right now.

No comments: